We're so excited that Karen R. and Lisa H. have joined the WiO team! They've both been on the schedule for a few weeks now, so you may already know why we're so excited -- but we wanted to officially introduce to you our new instructors and let you get to know them both a little bit better. We asked them three questions to find out a little more for ourselves -- and we think you'll be able to relate to these two as well!
1. When I'm not at WiO you'll find me....Walking my new puppy around town.
2. Favorite restaurant in Hoboken? Anthony David's
3. Your go-to song this summer? All My Love by Major Lazer ft. Ariana Grande
Karen's love of spin began at the age of 14 at her local YMCA. Since then she's dreamed of instructing and after two years as a loyal WiO client, she made that dream a reality! Karen received her Mad Dogg Spinning certification and is a NYRR member. You can catch her steaming up the ride room in one of her Naked Ride or Ride Mixer classes!
1. When I'm not at WiO you'll find me....Either hanging out with some friends at one of the awesome Hoboken restaurants or teaching a kiddie sports class at the Pier.
2. Favorite restaurant in Hoboken? Tough one...there are so many. I would say either Robongi or Cafe Michelina.
3. Your go-to song this summer? The Wolf by Mumford and Sons
As a lifelong athlete, physical activity has as always been a huge part of Lisa's life. As a Physical Education and Health Teacher, and Founder of The Inner Athlete, it just seemed natural that her love of teaching brought her to Work it Out! Lisa knew WiO would be a perfect place for her to instruct with her high energy and passion as a teacher to inspire and motivate. Lisa is Spin and Schwinn certified and has the ability to push clients beyond their comfort zone guaranteeing a meaningful, fun, unforgettable, and extremely challenging workout. Find her on the schedule teaching Ride classes!